JOIN THE TEAM
- Call Center Manager
- Import Coordinator
- Brand Contributor/Freelance Editorial Writer
- Production Design Intern
- Warehouse Worker
To explore our opportunities and become part of our success, send your resume to our Human Resources Team or fill out an application and send it to:
Minnetonka Moccasin Company
Attn: Human Resources
1113 East Hennepin
Minneapolis, MN 55414
The warehouse worker is responsible for keeping merchandise organized and ready for distribution, primarily performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, storing, picking, packing, staging, shipping, etc. The warehouse worker selects warehouse merchandise to replace items sold by retail stores the day before.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The warehouse workers handle the inventory control and supply chains as a warehouse helper, shipping and receiving clerk or traffic coordinator.
- Sorts and organizes merchandise on racks or shelves according to size, style and color so that it can be easily located.
- Knowledge of the functions of each department, as they often work throughout the warehouse and perform work for other departments.
- Demonstrates basic material handling/ packaging /warehouse equipment skills.
- Keep accurate records of items received and damaged merchandise returned.
- Tags and places stock inventory as it is received from vendors.
- Maintain quality control standards by checking items as they come in.
- Keep assigned areas neat, clean, orderly and safe.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure as organizational skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand for long periods of time and be able to periodically bend and reach overhead.
- Prior Warehouse experience a plus