BRAND CONTRIBUTOR/FREELANCE EDITORIAL WRITER
JOIN THE TEAM
- Call Center Manager
- Import Coordinator
- Brand Contributor/Freelance Editorial Writer
- Production Design Intern
- Warehouse Worker
To explore our opportunities and become part of our success, send your resume to our Human Resources Team or fill out an application and send it to:
Minnetonka Moccasin Company
Attn: Human Resources
1113 East Hennepin
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Brand Contributor/Freelance Editorial Writer
Minnetonka Moccasin Co. is looking for a freelance writer to be the editorial voice of the Minnetonka brand, responsible for writing and editing copy for the website and blog. Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Brand Contributor works to achieve effective message strategies through a universal and distinctive brand voice.
• Develop and maintain the editorial voice of Minnetonka Moccasin for website and blog.
• Write and edit for web content including blog headlines, features and product copy.
• Partner with marketing teams to understand their business needs and create appropriate branding messages.
• Collaborate with cross functional partners to develop messaging strategies, including Creative Manager and Digital Media Manager.
• Proofread copy and get final approvals from Marketing, Creative, and Executive Management.
• BA in Journalism, Communication or related degree.
• 4+ year experience as Fashion Copywriter in retail or editorial setting.
• Passionate interest in fashion and a good understanding of trends and competitive landscape.
• Excellent organizational, time management, presentation, and verbal/written communication skills.
• Excellent grammar and attention to detail.
• Strong familiarity with copyediting and proofreading standards
• Ability to write short copy as needed; must be able to convey precise, concise messages.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment.
PART TIME: Estimated 10 hours/week; Offsite
TO APPLY: In addition to a cover letter and resume, please provide three writing samples with an explanation of the distribution and objective for each piece. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.